Tired of waiting for EIS update on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.? Or the lack of Manual Mode on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is bothering you?
Well, the wait is over since one of the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 user found these hidden settings in Stock Camera app. Meanwhile, there is also an method to enable camera2api without root. By enabling camera2api, one can install Google camera and enable EIS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1.
How to enable EIS and Manual Mode on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 without Root?
- Open the Stock camera app and open settings menu.
- Tap on RED EYE REDUCTION option multiple times which will pop up a dialog saying ‘Camera Developer Option is enabled now’.
- Close the camera and then open it back.
- You will find a lot of options under settings.
- For video stabilization open video mode then set video resolution at 1080p and you will find the see the image stabilization option. You can find time lapse option too.
- You can also set the exposure, saturation etc manually.
Well, an official update enabling EIS on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is expected to arrive soon but the layout of the Stock camera has to be changed to make settings simpler. Also the Google camera on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 gives better results than any other camera app.